Delta 8 THC is legal according to Hawaii state law. Like federal law, Hawaii specifically legalized all derivates, cannabinoids, and isomers of hemp including all THC other than delta 9 THC.
(9) Amending definitions of “marijuana” in state law to clarify that hemp grown by a licensee is not marijuana and amending references to tetrahydrocannabinols in the state law to exclude tetrahydrocannabinols in hemp;
1. By adding a new definition to be appropriately inserted and to read:
“Hemp” means all parts of the plant Cannabis sativa L., whether growing or not, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 per cent on a dry weight basis, as measured post-decarboxylation or by other similarly reliable methods.“
2. By amending the definition of “marijuana” to read:
“Marijuana” means all parts of the plant (genus) Cannabis whether growing or not; the seeds thereof, the resin extracted from any part of the plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the plant, its seeds, or resin. [
“Marijuana” does not include [
(4) A product containing or derived from hemp, including any product containing one or more hemp-derived cannabinoids such as cannabidiol, that:
(A) Does not include any living hemp plants, viable seeds, leaf materials, or floral materials; and
(B) Has a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 per cent on a dry weight basis, as measured post-decarboxylation or by other similarly reliable methods.“
“(g) Any of the following cannabinoids, their salts, isomers, and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted, whenever the existence of these salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation:
(1) Tetrahydrocannabinols; meaning tetrahydrocannabinols naturally contained in a plant of the genus Cannabis (cannabis plant), as well as synthetic equivalents of the substances contained in the plant, or in the resinous extractives of Cannabis, sp. or synthetic substances, derivatives, and their isomers with similar chemical structure and pharmacological activity to those substances contained in the plant, such as the following: Delta 1 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers; Delta 6 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers; and Delta 3,4 cis or trans-tetrahydrocannabinol, and its optical isomers (since nomenclature of these substances is not internationally standardized, compounds of these structures, regardless of numerical designation of atomic positions, are covered); provided that tetrahydrocannabinols under this subsection shall exclude tetrahydrocannabinols in hemp;
Legal document found HERE
Please note that at this time we cannot deliver to Military Bases. If you place an order to one of these locations you will receive a notification that your order has been refunded for the full amount of the purchase. We are sorry for any inconvenience; we will keep you informed of any changes to this policy.
© 2016-2020 GOOD CBD | Website Designed and Maintained by Good CBD Web Development Team.