Hemp Infused Tea - Honey and Lavender Orange Tea
CBD has excellent benefits for our health. Taking them directly as they come is great, but what if we can incorporate them into our food and drinks? We put together recipes that will elevate your home cooking plus is a perfect way to get your daily dose of CBD.
This refreshing Honey-lavender iced tea is a perfect summer drink. It is caffeine-free, full of vitamins and minerals, and also contains 160mg of CBD per serving.
- Three Good CBD Hemp Honey Sticks (60mg CBD)
- 1/2 cup of water to make Hemp Honey ice cubes (We found a great deal on the ice trays)
- One bag of lavender tea
- Two full drops of 1500mg Good CBD orange flavor CBD oil (100mg CBD)
- 1/2 cup of water
- Two orange wedges and a handful of berries, your choice
1. Make Hemp Honey ice cubes by mixing Good CBD Hemp Honey with water, then pour to the ice mold, add berries in each compartment, freeze for 10 hours.
2. Steep a lavender tea bag in hot water for 5 minutes.
3. In a tall glass, muddle orange wedges, then pour in the tea.
4. Add the Hemp Honey ice cubes, and float with a few drops of 1500mg Good CBD orange flavor CBD oil and enjoy!
- Jimmy S.