Delta 8 THC is legal according to Wisconsin state law. Like federal law, Wisconsin specifically legalized all derivates, cannabinoids, and isomers of hemp including all tetrahydrocannabinols other than delta 9 THC.
(1) Definition. In this section, “ hemp” means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis or the maximum concentration allowed under federal law up to 1 percent, whichever is greater, as tested using post-decarboxylation or other similarly reliable methods. “Hemp” does not include a prescription drug product that has been approved by the U.S. food and drug administration.
Legal document found HERE
(14) “Marijuana” means all parts of the plants of the genus Cannabis, whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of the plant; and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the plant, its seeds or resin, including tetrahydrocannabinols. “Marijuana” does include the mature stalks if mixed with other parts of the plant, but does not include fiber produced from the stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of the plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the mature stalks (except the resin extracted therefrom), fiber, oil or cake or the sterilized seed of the plant which is incapable of germination. “Marijuana” does not include hemp, as defined in s. 94.55 (1).
(t) Tetrahydrocannabinols, commonly known as “THC”, in any form including tetrahydrocannabinols contained in marijuana, obtained from marijuana, or chemically synthesized,
except that tetrahydrocannabinols do not include any of the following:
1. Tetrahydrocannabinols contained in a cannabidiol product that is dispensed as provided in s. 961.38 (1n) (a) or that is possessed as provided in s. 961.32 (2m) (b).
2. Tetrahydrocannabinols contained in fiber produced from the stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of a Cannabis plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the mature stalks (except the resin extracted therefrom), fiber, oil or cake or the sterilized seed of a Cannabis plant which is incapable of germination.
3. Tetrahydrocannabinols contained in hemp, as defined in s. 94.55 (1).
Legal document found HERE
© 2016-2020 GOOD CBD – JNS Premium Brands LLC | Website Designed and Maintained by JNS Premium Brands Web Development Team.