Delta 8 THC is legal according to Kansas state law. Like federal law, Kansas specifically legalized all derivates, cannabinoids, and isomers of hemp including all THC other than delta 9 THC.
(2) ‘‘Delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration’’ means the combined percentage of delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol and its optical isomers, their salts and acids, and salts of their acids, reported as free THC on a dry weight basis, of any part of the plant cannabis sativa L.
(4) ‘‘Hemp products’’ means all products made from industrial hemp, but not limited to, cloth, cordage, fiber, food, fuel, paint, paper, particleboard, plastics, seed, seed meal and seed oil for consumption and certified seed for cultivation, if the seeds originate from industrial hemp varieties.
(5) ‘‘Industrial hemp’’ means all parts and varieties of the plant cannabis sativa L., cultivated or possessed by a state educational institution or the department, whether growing or not, that contain a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of no more than 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
(j) ‘‘Marijuana’’ means all parts of all varieties of the plant Cannabis whether growing or not, the seeds thereof, the resin extracted from any part of the plant and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the plant, its seeds or resin. ‘‘Marijuana’’ does not include:
(1) The mature stalks of the plant, fiber produced from the stalks, oil or cake made from the seeds of the plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the mature stalks, except the resin extracted therefrom, fiber, oil or cake or the sterilized seed of the plant which is incapable of germination; or
(2) any substance listed in schedules II through V of the uniform controlled substances act; or
(3) industrial hemp as defined in section 1, and amendments thereto, when cultivated, possessed
(h) Any of the following cannabinoids, their salts, isomers and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted, whenever the existence of these salts, isomers and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation:
(1) Tetrahydrocannabinols……………………………………………………… 7370
Meaning tetrahydrocannabinols naturally contained in a plant of the genus Cannabis (cannabis plant), as well as synthetic equivalents of the substances contained in the plant, or in the resinous extractives of Cannabis, sp. and/or synthetic substances, derivatives, and their isomers with similar chemical structure and pharmacological activity such as the following: Delta 1 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers Delta 6 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers Delta 3,4 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and its optical isomers (Since nomenclature of these substances is not internationally standardized, compounds of these structures, regardless of numerical designation of atomic positions covered.), except tetrahydrocannabinols obtained from industrial hemp as defined in section 1, and amendments thereto, when cultivated, possessed or used for activities authorized by the alternative crop research act.
Legal document found HERE
Currently we are not able to ship, or sell, any Delta 8 products on this website due to new law and regulation.
Please note that at this time we cannot deliver to Military Bases or PO Boxes. If you place an order to one of these locations you will receive a notification that your order has been refunded for the full amount of the purchase. We are sorry for any inconvenience; we will keep you informed of any changes to this policy.
© 2016-2020 GOOD CBD | Website Designed and Maintained by Good CBD Web Development Team.