Read our legal disclaimer HERE. While we try to stay as up to date as possible on all state laws, you should do your own due diligence and work with a legal professional to ensure you are operating legally in your state or territory at all times.
AN ACT…to amend Part 1 of Article 2 of Chapter 13 of Title 16 of the Official Code of Georgia Annotated, relating to schedules, offenses, and penalties regarding regulation of controlled substances, so as to revise the definition of the term “marijuana”(§ 16-13-21. (16)); to provide an exception to the scheduling of tetrahydrocannabinol and tetrahydrocannabinolic acid as controlled substances(§ 16-13-25. (3). (P)); to provide for related matters; to provide for an effective date; to repeal conflicting laws; and for other purposes.
(3) ‘Federally defined THC level for hemp’ means a delta-9-THC concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis, or the THC concentration for hemp defined in 7 U.S.C. Section 5940, whichever is greater.
7 U.S. Code § 5940.Legitimacy of industrial hemp research
(2) Industrial hemp
The term “industrial hemp” means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such plant, whether growing or not, with a delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than 0.3 percent on a dry weight basis.
(5) ‘Hemp’ means the Cannabis sativa L. plant and any part of such plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with the federally defined THC level for hemp or a lower level.
(6) ‘Hemp products’ means all products with the federally defined THC level for hemp-derived from, or made by, processing hemp plants or plant parts that are prepared in a form available for legal commercial sale, but not including food products infused with THC unless approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
(11) ‘THC’ means tetrahydrocannabinol, tetrahydrocannabinolic acid, or a combination of tetrahydrocannabinol and tetrahydrocannabinolic acid.
Legal document found HERE
(16) “Marijuana” means all parts of the plant of the genus Cannabis, whether growing or not, the seeds thereof, the resin extracted from any part of such plant, and every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of such plant, its seeds, or resin; but shall not include samples as described in subparagraph (P) of paragraph (3) of Code Section 16-13-25 and shall not include the completely defoliated mature stalks of such plant, fiber produced from such stalks, oil, or cake, or the completely sterilized samples of seeds of the plant which are incapable of germination
(3) Any material, compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic substances, their salts, isomers (whether optical, position, or geometrics), and salts of isomers, unless specifically excepted, whenever the existence of these salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation:
(P) Tetrahydrocannabinols which shall include, but are not limited to:
(i) All synthetic or naturally produced samples containing more than 15 percent by weight of tetrahydrocannabinols; and
(ii) All synthetic or naturally produced tetrahydrocannabinol samples which do not contain plant material exhibiting the external morphological features of the plant cannabis;
Legal document found HERE
Please note that at this time we cannot deliver to Military Bases. If you place an order to one of these locations you will receive a notification that your order has been refunded for the full amount of the purchase. We are sorry for any inconvenience; we will keep you informed of any changes to this policy.
© 2016-2020 GOOD CBD | Website Designed and Maintained by Good CBD Web Development Team.